The CP4 is a powerful, compact and discreet 4 camera recorder for recording up to 4 cameras with audio. The CP4 will record exactly what happened before, during and after an incident. It does this by recording the following information: Drivers view of the road, Vehicle Location, Impact Force of Accident, Audio, & Driving Style (speed, acceleration, braking, & steering) .
This evidence can protect a driver from many of the issues faced on the roads today: Insurance fraud, Staged Accidents, False/Exaggerated Whiplash Claims, Conflicting Reports of Actual Events, Driving Offense Allegations (speeding, traffic signal violations, swerving, etc).
CP4 is small, lightweight, easy to use, and simple to install compared to other complex and expensive mobile DVRs. CP4 can be easily installed inside a glove box or purchased with a locking case to prevent unauthorized access to the recorded data. An LCD monitor is not required for use, but can be added to provide added visibility in and around the vehicle for added security and safer operation..
CP4 is certified for use on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
- 720P recording on all CH 1-3, D1 on CH 4.
- 128GB SD storage capacity, record up to 150 hours of footage on 4 camera setup
- Various camera options: wide angle, weatherproof, infrared, dome, side view, rugged, reverse cameras, etc.
- Dual Record mode (Continuous + Event)
- Optional Audio Recording
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation.
- Tamper-Resistant locking case available; Key required to access SD card Data
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date
- Adjustable Resolution & Frame Rate
- Built-in G-Shock Sensor and Gyro (adjustable sensitivity)
- Three 12V alarm input triggers for advanced event recording. Two 5V alarm outputs for 3rd party systems integration.
- Wired remote control & Emergency/Panic button for driver activated event recording
- Auto SD card format feature. CP4 automatically detects SD error/corruption and auto-formats itself and begins recording again.
- Delay power shutdown feature enables recording for up to 24 hours after ignition off
- Built-in temperature logic for improved performance in high-temp environments
- REST API available for system integration
Playback & Analysis
- PC Analysis Software Included
- Compatible with SmartWitness Smart API for AVL/Telematics Integration
- Filter Data Search by Time/Date, Event, Vehicle Speed, G-Force level
- MP4 Conversion Tool. Data Remains Watermarked.
- Google Maps Integration for Route Tracking
- Google Earth Export Tool for Advanced Route Tracking and Archiving
- Privacy masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- 31 day Vehicle Tracking History, showing vehicle location, speed and driving style regardless if event video was recorded or not
- Save/Print Event Reports
- OTA Software & Firmware Updates
- With optional LCD monitor connected, view all four cameras at once or playback recorded videos in the vehicle
- CP4 recorder
- Power cable harness with alarm trigger wires
- GPS receiver
- Remote Control/Panic Button
- 3M foam adhesive, adhesive velcro, & adhesive cable clips
- Mic & G-Shock Sensor (built-in to CP4 recorder)
- Omni-Directional wired microphone extension with 9' cable
- Video output cable for connecting LCD monitor
- Quick Start Guide
- CP4 Cameras: 12V plug & play cameras for direct connection to CP4 channels 1-4. Various Camera options available
- CP4-LC: Steel locking cover for preventing unauthorized access to SD card. Also for hard mounting the recorder
- SVC7QLCD: Heavy Duty High Resolution 7" LCD Monitor with Multi Camera Display. Designed for mounting on dashboard or roof lining
- CP4-LC: Locking SD cover bracket (replaces the standard cover with torx screw)
- CP4-OBD : (ETA Q2 2018) OBD Interface Cable and interpreter module for receiving information from vehicle: Speed, RPM, Engine Loading, Battery Voltage, Engine Temperature, Throttle Position Status(Emergency Braking, Brake, Clutch, Cruise Control), MAF, Distance, and FU ( Average Fuel Economy)
- SVA4812: DC to DC Power Converter - (Input voltage: 14v-48v. Power output: 12v +/- 0.5v)